Jersey Knit Sport Jacket
L.B.M. 1911 is known for its laid-back approach to tailoring and modern design. The Jack jacket is a classic style from the brand and features an unlined, single-breasted construction that works well on both casual and elegant occasions. This model is crafted with a light linen-cotton blend fabric and detailed with a grey that looks great paired with knitwear and tan trousers.
- Two-button, notch lapel
- Lower patch pockets
- Side vents
- 55% linen, 45% cotton
- 56% acetate, 44% viscose lining
- Made in Italy
- Contemporary fit
- Fits true, take your regular size
- Length: 74 cm
- Sleeve length: 92 cm
- Model is 6’1” and 185 lbs
- Measurements based on a size 50
- Model is wearing a size 54
- Dry clean only
- A sport jacket worn once a week should only be dry cleaned 1-2 times per year
- Spot clean when necessary with a soft, clean damp cloth
- Do not rub too vigorously
- Allow the spot to dry completely before attempting a second time
- Occasionally air out your suit by hanging it (on its hanger) in an open area for a couple of days
We understand that things don't always work out. We offer easy returns in-store or by mail.
Come see the product up close at our Flagship Store.
For local orders, in-store pickup is available for no cost.
Your clothing should always represent you well, whether you bought it yesterday or 5 years ago.
Our brand new flagship store in Edmonton, Alberta is now open to serve you! In our mission to provide Edmonton with an elevated experience, our vision for this store was something spanning multiple floors with a unique experience on every level.