Magnanni Suede Chelsea Boot
- Slip on chelsea style
- Leather sole with rubber grip pad
- Leather lining and upper
- Handmade in Spain
- Fits large, a half size smaller is recommended
- Never over wear your shoes. Allow a minimum of 48 hours in between wears.
- A water resistant spray is recommended for leather shoes, this will not make your shoes waterproof so avoid excessive moisture. Always do a spot test first.
- Like all leather shoes, keep them dry. If they do get wet, wipe with a clean dry cloth as soon as possible.
- Use a clean, soft cloth or brush to remove loose dirt.
- For heavier stains, use a small amount of white vinegar with a clean towel and lightly blot the spots. Allow to dry before attempting a second time.
Use a special suede brush or a clean toothbrush to restore suede texture. Do not rub too vigorously.
- If further cleaning is needed we recommend taking them to a professional.
- Follow instructions of any shoe care products you may use.
- Swims shoe protectors are recommended to be worn with any leather sole shoe during inclement weather.
- The use of shoe trees in between wears will help minimize creasing, absorb excess moisture and help maintain the shape of your shoes. Cedar shoe trees are available in-store.
- Treatment applications should happen about every 10-12 wears. This can vary on how well you take care of your shoes.