Buttero High Sneaker
- White rubber sole, leather upper and inner
- Brass finish eyelets, cotton laces
- Made in Italy
- Fits large, a half size smaller is recommended
- Never over wear your shoes. Allow a minimum of 48 hours in between wears.
- A water resistant spray is recommended for these shoes, this will not make your shoes waterproof so avoid excessive moisture. Always do a spot test first.
- Like all leather shoes, keep them dry. If they do get wet, wipe with a clean dry cloth as soon as possible.
- Use a clean, soft cloth or brush to remove access dirt. If further cleaning is needed use a clean damp cloth to softly wipe away dirt, do not rub vigorously. Allow shoes to naturally dry completely before wiping a second time.
- Follow instructions of any shoe care products you may use.
- A damp cloth and a mild all purpose cleaner can be used to clean rubber sole. Be sure to not get product on the leather.
- The use of shoe trees in between wears will help minimize creasing, absorb excess moisture and help maintain the shape of your shoes. Cedar shoe trees are available in-store.
- Treatment applications should happen about every 10-12 wears. This can vary on how well you take care of your shoes.