True laidback European style with a Parisian flair. Officine Generale has crafted a beautiful Prince of Wales check sport jacket with a soft shoulder and dual side vents. It fits relaxed but still lends itself to a polished look. We suggest pairing it overtop relaxed-fit jeans and a roll-neck in their seasonal palette.
- Brown Prince of Wales check
- Two-button, notch lapel
- Lower flap pockets
- Dual side vents
- 78% wool, 22% viscose
- 100% viscose lining
- Made in Portugal
- Contemporary fit
- Fits true, take your regular size
- Length: 73 cm
- Sleeve length: 89 cm
- Model is 6’2” and 185 lbs
- Measurements based on a size 50
- Model is wearing a size 52
- Dry clean only
- A sport jacket worn once a week should only be dry cleaned 1-2 times per year
- Spot clean when necessary with a soft, clean damp cloth
- Do not rub too vigorously
- Allow the spot to dry completely before attempting a second time
- Occasionally air out your suit by hanging it (on its hanger) in an open area for a couple of days
We understand that things don't always work out. We offer easy returns in-store or by mail.
Come see the product up close at our Flagship Store.
For local orders, in-store pickup is available for no cost.
Your clothing should always represent you well, whether you bought it yesterday or 5 years ago.
Our brand new flagship store in Edmonton, Alberta is now open to serve you! In our mission to provide Edmonton with an elevated experience, our vision for this store was something spanning multiple floors with a unique experience on every level.