The perfect choice for all your warm weather occasions. This refined suit from Zegna is produced from a lightweight wool, linen, and silk blend seersucker fabric that gives it a unique puckered texture and keeps you cool even on the hottest of days. It's a stylish and sophisticated option that can be worn from summer weddings to business meetings with ease. We like it best worn over a t-shirt with leather loafers.
- Light grey
- Two-button, notch lapel
- Lower jetted pockets with flaps
- 75% wool, 13% silk, 8% linen, 4% elastane
- 100% cupro lining
- Made in Switzerland
- Regular fit
- Fits true, take your regular size
- Length: 75 cm
- Sleeve length: 92 cm
- Trouser inseam: (unfinished hem)
- Trouser bottom width: 19 cm
- Model is 6’2” and 190 lbs
- Measurements based on a size 50
- Model is wearing a size 52
- Dry clean only
- A suit worn once a week should only be dry cleaned 1-2 times per year
- Spot clean when necessary with a soft, clean damp cloth
- Do not rub too vigorously
- Allow the spot to dry completely before attempting a second time
- Occasionally air out your suit by hanging it (on its hanger) in an open area for a couple of days
We understand that things don't always work out. We offer easy returns in-store or by mail.
Come see the product up close at our Flagship Store.
For local orders, in-store pickup is available for no cost.
Your clothing should always represent you well, whether you bought it yesterday or 5 years ago.
Our brand new flagship store in Edmonton, Alberta is now open to serve you! In our mission to provide Edmonton with an elevated experience, our vision for this store was something spanning multiple floors with a unique experience on every level.