Boglioli is known for their unstructured but still tailored approach to style. Their iconic K-Jacket is crafted with a soft cotton-blend material that is garment-dyed for a unique and rich colour. It's been constructed in their famous design that is unlined, deconstructed, and easy fitting. Wear this jacket with a light white print dress shirt and matching trousers for a laid-back, yet refined look.
- Two-button, notch lapel
- Lower patch pockets
- Side vents
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane
- Made in Italy
- Contemporary fit
- Fits true, take your regular size
- Length: 74 cm
- Sleeve length: 90 cm
- Model is 6’2” and 190 lbs
- Measurements based on a size 50
- Model is wearing a size 52
- Dry clean only
- A sport jacket worn once a week should only be dry cleaned 1-2 times per year
- Spot clean when necessary with a soft, clean damp cloth
- Do not rub too vigorously
- Allow the spot to dry completely before attempting a second time
- Occasionally air out your suit by hanging it (on its hanger) in an open area for a couple of days
We understand that things don't always work out. We offer easy returns in-store or by mail.
Come see the product up close at our Flagship Store.
For local orders, in-store pickup is available for no cost.
Your clothing should always represent you well, whether you bought it yesterday or 5 years ago.
Our brand new flagship store in Edmonton, Alberta is now open to serve you! In our mission to provide Edmonton with an elevated experience, our vision for this store was something spanning multiple floors with a unique experience on every level.