Black Achilles Low Sneaker
The classic, original Achilles Low sneaker from Common Projects in a slick black leather. Clean, minimalist, and impeccably crafted, these sneakers are made of fine Italian nappa leather and hand-stitched by artisans in the Marche region of Italy. The rubber sole is stitched and cemented to the upper, which keeps the sole from pulling away from the leather.
- Black Achilles low-top sneaker
- Nappa leather
- Gold-stamped serial numbers on side
- Suede anti-slip strip on heel
- 100% leather outer and lining
- Rubber sole
- Made in Italy
- Fits true to size.
- Size up to the nearest whole size if you take a half size.
- Never over wear your shoes. Allow a minimum of 48 hours in between wears.
- Like all leather shoes, keep them dry. If they do get wet, wipe with a clean dry cloth as soon as possible.
- Use a clean, soft cloth or brush to remove access dirt. If further cleaning is needed use a clean damp cloth to softly wipe away dirt, do not rub vigorously. Allow shoes to naturally dry completely before wiping a second time.
- Once dry, a polish and leather conditioning can be done.
- A water-resistant spray is recommended for leather shoes. This will not make your shoes waterproof so avoid excessive moisture. Always do a spot test first.
- Follow instructions for any shoe care products you may use.
- Swims shoe protectors are recommended to be worn with any leather shoe during inclement weather. Available in-store.
- The use of shoe trees in between wears will help minimize creasing, absorb excess moisture and help maintain the shape of your shoes. Cedar shoe trees are available in-store.
- Treatment applications should happen about every 10-12 wears. This can vary on how well you take care of your shoes.
This is an approximate conversion table to help you find your size.
40 - 40.5
41 - 41.5
42 - 42.5
43 - 43.5
44 - 44.5
45 - 45.5
We understand that things don't always work out. We offer easy returns in-store or by mail.
Come see the product up close at our Flagship Store.
For local orders, in-store pickup is available for no cost.
Your clothing should always represent you well, whether you bought it yesterday or 5 years ago.
Our brand new flagship store in Edmonton, Alberta is now open to serve you! In our mission to provide Edmonton with an elevated experience, our vision for this store was something spanning multiple floors with a unique experience on every level.